Say hello to the myofascial release tool that does it all. Designed to move with you, the namastick can be used to apply torque, leverage, roller, friction and pressure to give your body exactly what it needs. We recognize that all bodies are unique, and the tool allows you to intuitively customize your routine. Control the muscle group, the angle and the pressure, to get the maximum relief, to your tolerance. The slender, strong surface area and smooth ball-ends work in perfect harmony to directly address tight and restrictive areas of the body, and improve overall flexibility and motion. Whether you’re applying force to lengthen hamstrings, gently rolling to relieve tired toes, or using a lighter massage on your aching back, the namastick’s sturdy construction will stand up to the pressure.
Handmade using high-quality hardwoods, the beautiful color of each namastick will slightly vary due to the unique wood grains and finish. Choose the fitness tool that’s naturally green, and unique to you.
- Materials: Birch and maple hardwoods, sanded and sealed with four even coats of finish.
- Dimensions: 16"x2"
- Unit weight: 7oz.
- Naturally green: Made in the USA, and shipped in 100% recycled packaging.
- Instructions for Use included: Recommended massage techniques for six different muscle groups.
- A portion of your purchase benefits the Yoga By Design Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- An awesome tool!
- This tool is awesome! I can release trigger points and stretch out so much more effectively with it. Thank you!
- Relief in your own hands!
- Use Namastick on your sore, tight muscles for temporary and long term relief. You control the pressure and you know exactly where your muscles are tight. Love that it's made in Michigan!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)